CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 22, 2011

MOMS Club Olympics


On July 15th, I "re-emerged" as a member of the Bensalem MOMS Club.  Up until spring (when things started with my mom) I was VERY active, then I just didn't have the time or effort to get to activities.  My friend Toni asked me if I would be interested in helping run a "moms club olympics", figuring it was right up my alley.  She was right.  I planned out a bunch of games for the kiddos to play... toss the waterballoons, relay races, obsticle course, target practice, sloppy shot put, flying frisbie race, and then the iccee eating contest to end the games.  We had about 12 kiddos and they had a great time.  Everyone who participated recieved a finisher medal.  The day was beautiful, the kids had fun, and it was nice to be with great friends again!!

I will have pictures of the actual olympic events soon, but I was too busy organizing, not taking pictures - bad Megan!

After the olympics we went for a walk at the lake (and yes, I did have two extra kiddos with me, Sarah and Leah)...

showing off their medals (Ryan, Leah, Sarah, Elyse, Victoria, and Angela)

after their walk in the woods (yes, they needed walking sticks)

trying to "catch" a duck...




0 comments: