CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mighty Megan....

I laugh whenever I hear the words "Mighty Megan"... thanks Joann for a great nickname for me (much better than ones I've had in the past!). My friend Joann (and fellow spin instructor) competed in the Philadelphia Women's Triathlon a few weeks ago. This was her first multi-sport race and she loved it. She was VERY nervous and since I am a "seasoned veteran" I gave her some tips and now even go on runs here and there post race. She is also a writer for our local paper (the Bucks County Courier Times) and she gave me a nickname... and it has stuck. I've had several people at the gym ask me "are you the Mighty Megan"? It's too funny.
Here is a link to her article in the newspaper...
http://www.phillyburbs.com/opinions/blogs/courier_blogs/courier_blogs_details/article/416/2010/july/20/-f2949cb10c.html

0 comments: