CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!!

So, on January 20th, I turned 32 years old... wow... where did the last year go?
I enjoyed a VERY typical day with the girls, but definately was looking forward to our monthly "Moms Nite Out", which just "happened" to be on my birthday. We went to Cheeseburger in Paradise, I enjoyed a YUMMY Rock Melon Sangria and then had a great dinner. My friends surprised me with a birthday cake and the entire restraunt sang happy birthday!! I was hoping to get away without that, but it made it even more fun!!!
Here's looking forward to a great 32nd year of my life....
thanks to everyone for making my birthday a FANTASTIC one!
(left to right: Donna, Toni, Kim, Lisa, Me, Kelley, Lori, Catherine, Jen and Kim)
It's Birthday cake time....

0 comments: