CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Angela's First School Pictures



When you say school pictures, all I remember is, quick sit down, put your feet on the feet pictured on the floor, and hope that you smiled at the right time. We were anticipating some "ok" pictures, and figured we'd buy just one to put in her "pre-k scrapbook" no matter how it looked. So, today was "the day" to see how the pictures came out, and buy what you wanted. I walked in and was floored. They did really nice professional pictures... and they came out GREAT!! Just the fact that they did different poses with props... they were tooo cute!! I walked out with 5 sheets becuase I couldn't decide. She looks soooo grown up and is only 4.5 years old...

where has my little girl gone??


Hope you enjoy the pictures of our Miss Angela!!


Angela Kirstin Reedell - Scottsville Preschool - Pre-k

Such a grown up pose... The picture below just screams "little scott" when I look at it!!!



0 comments: