CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Santa's Favorite Pets

Christmas isn't just for the kiddos... it's also for our furry friends!! A bunch of years ago we had taken pictures of the ferrets (before cats) and then the cats and the ferrets (the first year we had the cats) and haven't done any since then - probably "too busy with the kiddos"... but this year, I was told about santa having "pet visiting hours"... and off I went!! I first went over with Ollie the bunny, since he had NEVER seen santa... and he did great. It took NO time and he did perfectly, so I came home and switched animals and took the cats back with me for a second go around. While they were NOT as calm, they did great, and the pictures came out cute!! So, here are santa's favorite pets... enjoy!!!


0 comments: