CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

gotta love outdoor storage...

so, when we bought this house I hadn't thought about the fact that it didn't have a storage shed outback... but after being here for almost a year, we found out it would be VERY helpful to have one!!! So, I chatted with my parents' and asked them if they wanted to buy us an 'early christmas present"... so we'll have a bow on it on christmas morning from my parents'. But Scott and I put it together over the weekend, while the girls were at mom mom and pop pop's house (thanks for the child free weekend.... it was NICE)... and it's all filled up. I also spent most of sunday organizign the garage, cleaning up, mowing, weed wacking, and cleaning up our leaves... but it looked fabulous... at least until more leaves fell, but that' sok. We love living in the woods, and it comes with the territory!!! But here are some pics of "our fun"... Happy Fall!!!



0 comments: