CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Philadelphia Women's Triathlon (7.12.09)

yes, the triathlon season is here... and this was the first of 3 in a row for me!! Today I participated (there were 1500 people total) in the Philadelphia Women's Triathlon. I was sort of "sceeved out" by the idea of swimming in the Schylkill, but it turned out no one was able to. We had ALOT of rain overnight and there was too much debris, so the race was now a duathlon. But the weather was PERFECT, and I was VERY happy with a new PR, and had a gret time!!! I placed 10th in my age group and 323rd overall... which is a GREAT finish for me!! But here are a few pics, I'm sure I"ll add more when the "professional pics" are published... but enjoy and hope you had a great day too!!!

0 comments: