CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

We'll miss you forever grandpop and dad!!


We are sorry to say that Stanley Reedell left his earthly body on May 22nd at 3:45am. He fought a LONG battle with Scleraderma.

I still remember when I met Scott and he told me his dad was "very sick" and that was over 11 years ago. He experienced MUCH more than he ever had anticpated. He said a few weeks ago, "I never thought I'd see either of my sons get married, and then I did. I never ever imagined I'd see grandchildren, and now I have four. I am a very lucky man".

He fought until the very end. He was a wonderful man, father, husband, and grandfather and all of us will miss him dearly. But now we know that he is in heaven, watching over each and every one of us. Eventhough he can't be here with us on earth, he'll always be with us in our hearts!!

We love you dad and grandpop and will forever!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Megan and Scott:
I found this on the web as I was looking for info on Stanley. What a beautiful page!! The pic of Stanley is just how I will always remember him! What a wonderful man AND neighbor!! We are so sorry and send our love and prayers to you all!

Love Ken, Pat, and Kyle Chambers