CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Elyse's new BIG girl bed...

We promised that we would get Elyse a BIG girl bed (the full sized one... she looks sooo tiny in it!!) for her birthday. It was delivered on thursday, and I had all intentions to do it after they left for the weekend (off to Mom mom and pop pop's house...), but my little "insistent" kiddos were very adimate that they needed to set it up NOW. So, I drug the mattress and boxspring up the steps, moved furniture all over the room, and got it all together. It looks PEFECT. She slept in it for the first time last night and slept totally normally. She runs to get into bed now... which is nice. We hope this continues for a while... I still can't believe my "baby" is in a HUGE bed now!!!! Yipes....

0 comments: