CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Behold the spinning class...

So, since I fell off the "workout wagon" for a few months between getting the house ready for sale, packing, moving, unpacking, then the holidays... I decided the month of january was going to be "my big month". So, I've been working out at least once a day and most days it's two good workouts (either runs, rides on our bike trainer, or on-demand workouts... or combinations of several) . And my "new workouts" have been a spinning class... but it's at 5:45am on tuesdays and thursdays!! Although it's sort of hard to get out of bed at that time, I LOVE this class!! It really works you harder than any other class out there... and I think I've done them all!!! So, if you are looking for somethng a little different, give a spin class a try... it's lots of fun... and LOTS of sweating too!!!!

0 comments: