CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

31 years ago today....

I came into this world... and from what I heard, it was a nice snowy day like today (of course it was the blizzard of 78... so there was MUCH more snow at the time)!!! Each year my dad "blames" the "bad weather" on it being my birthday... and maybe this is why I am a "snow lover" at heart!!!
I was delighted when we finally got some snow... more than a trace!! We've had many "little bits of snow" in the last few months, but this time we actually had a whole day of snow (monday, january 19th) and now the ground is TOTALLY white and beautiful. And best of all, now we have PLENTY of room for the girls to fly down the hill on their sled. I just can't get over how beautiful the view is out over the backyard from our sunroom... and here are some pics to prove it.... just breathtaking!!! Have a great day all!!!

1 comments:

elsieflynn said...

happy belated b-day, megan.
i did think of you on your special day, i just didn't get to post. hope it was a good one for you.
love ya, & miss ya, too.
els