CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Rolling Reedells!!!

So, finally we found some time to get ourselves to our local roller skating rink. I've been sooo excited to put both of the girls on skates for a LONG time... and we did yesterday (December 27th). We went to "the Palace Roller Skating Center" for the 10 years and under skating session. It was GREAT!! Both girls were VERY excited to get their skates on, and off they went. Angela needed little assistance and began to skate like a champ. Elyse also did VERY well. Her skates were laced up and away she went. Elyse got MANY comments from parents holding up their MUCH larger children about how well she was doing... and I must say, I was VERY proud of both of my girls!! Maybe there is roller skating in their futures?? Ha-ha... I guess only time will tell!!!!



0 comments: