CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 23, 2012

Bye Bye Dodge... Hello Mazda!!

I am VERY happy to report that our lawsuit against Chrysler is officially over.  We contacted the lemon law lawyers last May, and it has been one thing after another.  Finally, after depositions, lots of time in the shop, we finally were called for an arbitration hearing.  We went down to Philly and actually came to an agreement and settled before the hearing started.  So, due to it being "done with" we stopped at the Mazda dealership on the way home... and a few hours later we were proud owners of a 2012 Mazda 5.  I am relieved that the Journey is gone... and I love my new car!!  I can't say enough about Faulkner Mazda, they were great, gave me top dollar for my Journey, and made car buying simple - or as simple as possible.  All I can say is "zoom zoom"...

left: my new mazda.... right: the dodge journey

feeling at home in our garage!!

0 comments: