CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 2, 2012

it's vibrams time...

It has now been over a year since I wore any kind of sneakers for working out (besides spinning, where I use my bike shoes)... so I decided it was time to invest in a new pair of Vibrams Fivefingers shoes.  I was psyched and ordered right away... I LOVE my vibrams!!!

And then I decided that I wanted another pair... should have left well enough alone.  I found a really great price, then ordered.  The company took a long time to send them out, and they just "didn't seem right".  I then went on my first longer run with them, and by the end my feet were bloody and blistered.  This NEVER happened with any of my other vibrams.  After looking closer, I realized they must be counterfeit vibrams.  I contacted the real vibrams, they put this site on their fake list, and would be investigating to shut the site down.   I couldn't believe this was happening.  But on the bright side, the credit card company stopped payment on the order and would be investigating themselves.  I then went and ordered a new pair, from an authorized vibram retailer... because I can't live without my vibrams!!
the fake ones... notice they don't fit as well, and the insides just didn't feel right - of course hindsight is always 20/20...

0 comments: