CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Reedell Family Royal Gala...

The Reedell Kingdom invites you to celebrate the birthdays of princesses Angela and Elyse... and boy did we!!

Usually we have two parties... one for the girls "friends" during the week after school is over, and one with "friends and family" inbetween the girls' birthday.  This year, I just coudln't schedule two parties (with the unknown of my mom's treatments), so we turned it into one HUGE party.  We had over 75 people here, and thank goodness the day was perfect!  Angela and Elyse had around 40 little friends playing in the backyard (and the mud that still exists is proof)... what a day!!  And believe it or not, I did not snap one picture - I was too busy keeping the party going.  But I guarantee you, it was fun had by all!  Thank you to everyone who made their birthday's sooo special!! 

this is a picture of them blowing out their candles on their princess cake (many of the kiddos were still busy on the trampoline, swingset or slip n slide... craziness I tell ya!) - thanks to Cathy for this one!!

0 comments: