CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

2 weeks down... only 4 to go!

My mom started chemo and radiation on March 21st for treatment of her pancreatic cancer.  From day one, she has had a tough time with the nasea, fatigue, and just feeling miserable.  We are two weeks in and have four to go.  We have had several meetings with the doctors about medicines that "might" make her feel a bit better. 

Now I ask of you, to please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.  She has a VERY bumpy road ahead, and needs every bit of support from her family and friends.  Many of you have reached out and she appreciates it greatly.   Feel free to e-mail me  (scheib_megan@yahoo.com) for my home address or phone number to be in touch with my mom!

Thanks again, and more updates will follow!

1 comments:

elsieflynn said...

BELIEVE in the power of prayer!