CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Finally....

Hard to believe it's been nearly 3 years since I've been in the workplace. At the end of January, I went to take my certification test to be an indoor cycling instructor. I passed the test, but that wasn't the hard part, that was getting into the LA Fitness Sports Club. Finally I went for my audition on April 12th, and was hired on the spot as a sub for right now. They don't have any openings at this time, but I will be given the opportunity when they arise. And today, thursday, April 15th, I tought my FIRST indoor cycling class! It was at 5:45am and went very well. I was surprised how much I enjoyed teaching, considering when I was doing my demo classes I was VERY nervous!! But I know I have 3 other classes to sub for in the next week or so, so here we go... and watch out LA Fitness... Megan is now in the house!!!

0 comments: