CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Another "junie" meeting


A little background would probably help with this one... so when I was preggo with Angela, I was working and didn't know many other pregnant people, so I went online and met up with a group that was called the "Junies". We all were due in June of 2005. So, it's nearly 5 years later from when we all met up and I've met many of these "online friends".... and the girls and I got to meet another great family at Sesame Place (on August 10th). We met up with Melissa, (Matt the daddy), Natalie (the Junie) and William (who will be 2 years old in January). It was great to have Angela meet another Junie and to get to finally meet another Junie in person. Here is a fun pic of the moms and kids in "ernie's wave pool"....

left to right (Elyse, Megan, Angela, Natalie, Melissa, and William... )

0 comments: