CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

6 years of wedded bliss!!!

It's hard to believe that 6 years ago today we were newlyweds!! Wow, does time fly. I remember the day being sort of dreary, but I didn't care, I was getting married! And then we will NEVER forget the honeymoon to Hawaii. It was memorable for MANY reasons... but of course me losing my rings was a big one!! But that was our "first test"... and Scott passed with flying colors!! And now looking back after adding 2 cats and 2 kids to "the clan"... I wouldn't change a thing!!! Cheers for

many more WONDERFUL years that we have ahead of us!!!

(and I would have posted a picture of us together, but this is the only pic I have saved on this computer, since the rest are currently packed in boxes.....)

and here's a picture of us today... hard to believe that the years have passed sooo quickly!!!

1 comments:

elsieflynn said...

i remember that day!!
ya's had a beautiful wedding.
not to mention all the planning you put into it; like a pro!

congrats on the anniversary to both of you.